Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ek wil dit met jou deel.

Ek het hierdie vanmiddag van een van die mense ontvang wat gereeld die dagboek gelees het, wat in Soedan groot bemoedigende woorde geskryf het, wat ek nog nooit ontmoet het nie, van 'n mens wat ek glo sonskyn versprei waar sy gaan.

I Am

I am capable. I am worthwhile.
I am beautiful. I am lovable.

I will accept both my strengths and my weaknesses
For they are me.

I will never again believe the "lie" that if I make a mistake,
I am a mistake.

My mistakes are the learning tools that I will encounter
on my life journey.

When I learn from my mistakes, I give them meaning
When I give my mistakes meaning, I can begin to forgive myself, I can
begin to heal.

I will not use my mistakes as excuses to give up on me.
My mistakes are not me.

I will seek the wisdom to nurture my heart, mind, body, and soul
so that I may feel more centered, providing an energy reserve.
That allows me to climb the mountains in my own life, that allows me
to love and support others who are climbing a different mountain,
that allows time for friends, play and the celebration of life.

I will permit myself to feel capable so that I may seek excellence.
I will permit myself to feel sadness so that joy may return.

I will permit myself to feel joy so that I may be revitalized.
I will permit myself to feel afraid so that I may find courage.

I will permit myself to feel alone so that I may know me.
I will permit myself to feel beautiful so that I may feel free.
I will permit myself to feel lovable so that the loving may seek me.
I will permit myself to feel pain so that I may heal.

I will permit myself to feel worthy so that I may fulfill my purpose.
When I am centered, I see the perfection in the world, myself and others.

When I find the world to be imperfect,
I will take responsibility for painting it that way.

I will look into the heart of a rose, or the eyes of a newborn baby
And again know perfection.

I take responsibility for creating my own life story through the choices I
have made.
To blame others is to give away my personal power.
Who will I allow to write the next chapter of my life?

I will seek the courage to believe in God who will laugh with
me in the sunlight or cry with me in the darkness.

I will make a small difference on this planet through the work I do.
When I leave I will have done my share.

I will live, love, laugh and learn on my journey.
Because God loves me and He makes it possible for me to write my life's
story.



Thank you so much my dear, unknown friend. You have made not a small difference, to the contrary.

Und Anja, vielen Dank, dass Du mich in Muenchen abgeholt und nach Langenselbold gebracht hast. Es ist unmoeglich, Deinen Beitrag zum Erfolg von Naboom2Germany in Zahlen zu bezifferen oder in Worten auszudruecken.

No comments: