Monday, February 25, 2008

Naboom2Germany plakkers

(English below)
 
My fiets lyk nou al hoe meer na die fiets wat by veraf vulstasies 'n nuuskierige of twee sal lok. 'n Mens voel al hoe straal die fiets die bekoring van ver stofpaaie uit. Die rede daarvoor is die twee mooi plakkers wat Rina Bondesio vir my geborg en gister op my fietstasse geplak het. Rina, baie baie dankie! Jou bydrae maak my reis net nog lekkerder.
 
 
My KLR looks more and more like the long distance traveller that it is. It is already surrounded with that undefined aura of adventure. The reason are the two beautiful stickers that Rina Bondesio sponsored and put onto the panniers yesterday. Rina, thank you so much! The stickers will contribute so much to tell the people that I am going to meet during the trip from where I come and where my destination is.  

No comments: