Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dinsdag 12 Februarie

(English below)

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown


Ek het hier bo eers Woensdag geskryf. Ek voel of ek nou voor die tyd kan uithardloop!

Opwindende dinge is besig om te gebeur. Soos wat alles in plek val, sal ek vertel.

Ek het gister Libië toe gebel. My kontakmense bestaan werklik. Ek voel nou meer gerus oor die deposito wat ek moes betaal.

Tot binnekort weer!


I first thought it was Wednesday today. I feel as if I could run faster than time at this moment.

Exciting things are happening. I will tell you more about it as all the loose ends come together.

Yesterday I called the contact people in Libya. They really excist. I am so glad. I got worried abut the deposit I had to pay.

Take care, we'll speak soon again.

No comments: