Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Libië

I again had a request for a bit more English. It is only fair to help those who cannot read or speak the most beautiful language.
 
I sent Abdul again an email yesterday about costs. There is still no reply.
 
I spoke to the Libyan Embassy and received back a fax with a list of Libyan tour operators after 5 days. I sent emails to all of those this morning. Nearly half of the addresses were incorrect.
 
I decided that Libya is NOT going to irritate me. I will give it a hard go to get a visa. Isn't life always a reaction on an action?
 
And if I canot get a Libyan visa? I will cross that bridge when I sit under a palm tree in Egypt.
 
I've just received back another three emails. Incorrect addresses. On my list there are only seven left over now.

No comments: