Tuesday, May 26, 2009

urgent reply

  How's work on your end?
This had to come in a hurry and it has left me in a devastating state.I am in some terrible situation and I'm really going to need your urgent help. Yesterday, unannounced, I came down to Nigeria  for something urgent. Well i actually got robbed in the Hotel I booked in and they made away with my wallet (which included my cash, diaries and complementary cards). My cell phones were not brought along since I did not get to roam them before coming over. The phone cables have been burnt including internet connection cables and the Hotel's database has been compromised as well. So all I can do now is pay cash and get out of here quickly. I do not want to make a scene of this which is why I did not call the office or my house, this is embarrassing enough. Please I want you to lend me a sum of $1,130 just to clear my Hotel bills and get the next plane home. The Consulate only cleared me of my traveling documents and ticketing since I came in as a tourist and not on official purpose. Please be rest assured that I'd have your money reimbursed to you immediately I get home. Please you can have it sent via Western union money transfer to my name and on this address right here.
Name - Annami Mailovich
Address - 101 Freeman lane
City - Lagos
Country - Nigeria
Zip Code - 23401
Thank you so much, please as soon as you are done sending me the money, I need you to help me write out the Mtcn details giving to you by the Western union agent or better still help me scan a copy of the receipt.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you so much,
 
Annami Mailovich

No comments: