Thursday, August 21, 2008

Experiences while doing interviews

Good day!

Since three weeks I am back in the reality of life, that means working and less dreaming about Naboom2Germany.

I am using my experiences of Naboom2Germany during the many interviews to illustrate why I believe that if we change our attitudes this country South Africa can be home for all.

Flying from one interview to the next I meet so many interesting young people. What I hear from them let me think deep.

Example:

Without confidence you are just a piece of meat (Antoinette Bediako)

or

Christinaity is not a religion but a relationship (again Antoinette)

I would like to edit Antoinette's saying a bit. What about:

Without a positive attitude you are just a piece of meat?

I am home only on Saturday, then it will be me and the KLR on our bushveld roads again!

And the two photographs? The don't mean anything, are only images of Port Elizabeth and Cape Town yesterday.

Take care!

No comments: