Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For our German friends...

...I am going to do this entry in English.

Last Friday I started with all the vaccinations that I am going to need for next year. I can only but recommend the travel clinic at Jacaranda hospital in Pretoria. I left the clinic with plasters on both my arms. Fortunately I didn't have any bad side-effects of the vaccinations. This coming Friday I am back there for the next round.

Tomorrow is the 1st of November. Four and a half months left over. It is now definite: Two German friends are flying to Addis Abeba in April to meet me there and spend a few days with me, either in A A or on the road.

Thanks to all the contributions on the chat page. I have to mention Doróthee Moritz from Germany. She is learning Afrikaans and each time I am surprised to see how much she understands and speaks. The time is over that we can gossip in Afrikaans in her presence. :-)

Nou gaan ek soos 'n arme drommel wees wat aan niks gewoond is nie. Gaan winkel toe en koop die Wegbreek van November en blaai na bladsy 9 toe!

Groete tot die volgende keer.

No comments: